Friday, February 13, 2015

Testimonials


I am a 55 year old 5 ft lady creative and not naturally athletic but had this thing where I just love to work out.  

My blessing was to have the good fortune to be introduced to Josh. I had a long list of criteria for a pt maturity, professionalism, knowledge, walk the talk and most of all good old fashioned honesty. Got that and more - direction with a capital D, understanding and knowledge in my strength program which is right for me whoa the discipline I'm eating it up. As a mature client safety is his mantra, most of all what my gut and head was looking for but didn't know what it was at the time was simply POSITIVITY and SUPPORT.
I am one happy client took to it like a duck to water - I am now a gym rat with purpose and proud of it. My whole outlook has been realigned with who I really am through intelligent training and unbiased honesty. Seeing results and getting some cool little muscles :-)
is just great. Pain free from my osteo arthritis now allows me to plan for some awesome adventure travel in the future. I am a lady who is learning what it's like to be strong and disciplined and very positive. It takes someone pretty special too be that perceptive Josh is truly an inspiration more than a pt a mentor - I'm tearing pages out of his book left right and centre - And on a lighter note amongst the sweat and lifting you can have some fun and even get some hugs it doesn't get much better than that!


Susan. 55 years old - Interior Designer
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fitness and personal goals have always fascinated me however over time they became repetitive void of variety and ultimately less interesting to pursue. That’s when I met Josh. At the time I was training once a week. 80KG , 5'9" and 40 years old. Josh provided direction with professional understanding and evaluating my goals, taking into consideration my sports needs and tailored a fitness regime. This schedule had a lot of variety , and explosive fitness elements built into them. Not only do I feel, look and think younger I felt dynamic and great when doing these exercises. The great amount of stretching, dynamic movement, explosive bursts of movement has given me a great sense of youth that I had thought was otherwise lost. The fantastic aspect of training with Josh was that you kind of build into a life style change. My food intake is of higher quality, great taste and Palaeolithic. I enjoy making delicious food from simple back to basics school of thought.

In general I have managed a transformational change and now workout 6-7 times a week , combine 8-9 km run once a week, 1000m of swimming and run a beep test surpassing level 8.5 !!! Wow ! I love it, more than any thing else I enjoy it. I suppose that’s the crucial element that drives me to go higher and greater, challenging myself to get better and more results. Josh and I are good mates now and I suppose at the end of the day a personal trainer who can become your mate has earned credibility above a simple job requirement. P.S. I am a marksman and my scores have improved tremendously with training , increased cardio and strength. I have won almost every club and state level competition since. Thanks Josh.


Patrick. 40 years old - Telecommunications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I decided to take on a Personal Trainer to keep me motivated to continue to go to gym. I have started and stopped a number of times so this time I decided to use a PT. So far so good, I am still going after 21 months. Josh was allocated to me but I am very happy that he was. The genuine enthusiasm and concern he exhibits shows he really cares about his clients. I enjoy the programs he tailors for me but also the changes along the way that keep it interesting.


I enjoy having Josh accompany me during an entire session to keep me on the straight and narrow. Correcting developing flaws in technique I believe helps prevent injury by doing the exercises correctly. I am more motivated to complete a whole session if he is there. Sometimes there is the temptation to quit if the going gets tough.

Dancing at my daughters wedding was the original goal and this was achieved with gusto. Also I believe that continuing the program has helped bring my golf handicap down 6 strokes in the last 12 months. Also I believe that I have an improved sense of general well being. Coping better with the demands of work and play. I aim to further improve my golf handicap but also to improve and maintain general body fitness. Weight reduction may be a by- product but I like my food too much so as long as I maintain current weight I wont be too disappointed. My first grandchild arrived 5 days ago so I look forward to many happy years playing with him and other future arrivals. Also to continue to play golf at a reasonable level for as long as I can will be more achievable if I continue my gym program.

For anyone thinking about taking on as a Personal Trainer, I would highly recommend Josh as a PT as he shows a great deal of understanding of the needs of the individual. No 2 programs are the same. He is always are mindful of the safety of his older clients such that the programs are individually geared to their needs and abilities. He shows a great deal of professionalism by keeping up to date with the latest trends in all aspects of training (i.e. equipment, new and innovative exercise regimes, dietary recommendations and many other aspects. Overall he shows a genuine interest and commitment to each individual client. This makes the torture of each session much more tolerable and enjoyable.

Michael. 61 years old - Doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------



 

No comments:

Post a Comment